- Increase energy, longevity, and stamina with herbal remedies – including recipes and specific dosages.
- The herb used by the ultra-wealthy to improve libido.
- 3 Herbs that support cancer therapies.
- 3 Steps to improve your eyesight + experience sharper vision immediately during this presentation.
- A natural vision improvement system so effective it was banned by eye doctors!
- Understand the differences between people with great vision and poor vision, and how you too can improve your eyesight.
- Understand the difference between muscle pain and nerve pain and know which remedy will be most effective for different tissues.
- 4 Recipes for making your own herbal remedies to address arthritis, shingles, and relieve tight muscles.
- How to treat a sprain using only herbs!
- How alternative hive designs encourage healthy bee behavior.
- Coping with moisture, mold, and temperature, and why bees create sterile air inside the hive.
- Beyond organic: Skip treatments and let natural selection happen!
- Specific homeopathic remedies for common first-aid conditions.
- Recipies for homeopathic remedies you need to have for bites and stings.
- Get Elena’s best sources for homeopathic remedies and kits.
Dr. Patrick Jones
- 9 Common Weeds: how to identify, harvest, and use them to make powerful medicine.
- What conditions can be addressed with your wonderful weeds.
- Learn to harvest, prepare, and dose when using weeds for medicine.
- What chronobiology is and how your gut microbiome affects your sleep.
- How your dinner time affects your ability to fall asleep and why night owls weigh more.
- 4 Herbs and 8 tea recipes to help you sleep better.
Dr. Jana Bogs
- Fruits that diabetics can eat without spiking blood sugar levels.
- How soil analyses are NOT created equal.
- The importance of the right types and amounts of soil amendments.
Ananta Ripa Ajmera
- How Ayurveda addresses the root causes of health problems via supporting healthy digestion.
- Did you know the he way you eat is just as important as what you eat?
- Recipe for spiced milk to help you sleep, and reccomended spices to improve your digestion.
- Herbal help for fibromyalgia, neuropathy, blood pressure, and varicose veins using tonic herbs that support the vascular system inside and out.
- Bioflavonoids, detoxing, and the liver’s role in heart health.
- A delicious herbal “coffee” brew that improves circulation!
Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, RH
- Underlying causes of fatigue that aren’t adrenal fatigue.
- 50 Herbs (with dosages) useful for addressing the causes of fatigue and how to think about and use these herbs from a truly holistic perspective.
- The personality types who should NOT use adaptogenic herbs.
- Learn the 15,000-year history of Elderberry and it’s uses.
- 5 Uses of Elder beyond syrups, plus how to completely deactivate any toxins in elderberries.
- How to grow elderberry bushes and the best places to forage wild elderberry.
- What is it in the rose that captures us so timelessly?
- Discover the emotional unfolding that rose medicine brings into our bodies.
- How to make rose medicine using the whole plant, petals, fruits, leaves and root bark so you can experience it’s magic for your spiritual, emotional and physical health.
- 4 Common herbs that help the liver (and how to identify, harvest, and use them).
- The common signs and symptoms that indicate your liver may need help
- How to make a simple liver remedy using the “folk method” and perform a liver flush with 4 ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard.
- 7 Best tips for staying healthy while travelling and a guide to how to stock your herbal travel first aid kit.
- 5 Steps for managing jet lag and how to prepare your body before a trip.
- What to do for severe vomiting and diarrhea while travelling.
Dr. Nicola Dehlinger
- How to reduce stress without herbs or medicines.
- “Inner talk” that will help you soothes your nerves.
- See how your anxiety may be protecting you, and how to support yourself so anxiety doesn’t take over.
Perfect your recipes to create consistent quality, and the 5 keys that keep your brewing process safe.
How to market and sell your product effectively, online and off.
Making it official: A guide on the documents, licenses, food safety, alcohol concerns and everything you need to know to get started.
- Learn to prevent and treat Lyme disease naturally!
- How to manage neurological, late-stage Lyme symptoms and the foods, habits, and herbs that will reduce your Lyme disease symptoms and support healing.
- Lyme disease’s connection to climate change
- How your kidneys and liver, combined with your other body systems create beautiful, healthy skin.
- How your blood type (and diet) affects your skin’s health.
- The 3 phases to healthy skin
- 3 Phases to Healthy Skin: Herbs to support, nourish, and heal your skin.
- The questions you should be asking before buying herbal medicine off the shelf.
- Why it is important to know where your plant medicine grows, what parts are harvested, and who is harvesting your medicine.
- See the day to day work of United Plant Savers and how to be a plant savers!
- Learn the key categories of herbs that will help you address respiratory system issues + a specific herb that can save a life during an asthma attack!
- How to successfully treat the major respiratory route infections – 100% naturally.
- Discover plants to use plants for strengthening a weak or depleted respiratory system.
- Learn how to make your own solar herb dryer (it can be used for fruits and veggies, too!)
- See how to incorporate a worm bin and chicken coop into your backyard garden and make your own compost.
- Tour a $400 root cellar that can protect your food and medicines all winter long.
Maria Noel Groves
- 7 Brain and memory boosting herbs you can grow yourself.
- The ancient herb that improves memory (potentially to the point of photographic abilities?)
- The most (and least) effective ways to take brain boosting herbs plus recipes and homemade formulations for brain-boosting teas and remedies.
- Discover why CBD works for so many issues, from anxiety to inflammation.
- You’ll be amazed to see how our endocannabinoid system influences our health more than any other body system!
- How to choose the correct dose and method for your specific issues and body weight.
- Why you are not WHAT you eat, but HOW you eat.
- Why your nervous system is the CENTER for healing and overall well-being and explore the delicate connection between your nervous system and your digestive system.
- Easy to follow recipe walkthroughs to prep your own nervous system-boosting foods.
- What is homeopathy? Learn the history and benefits of homeopathic remedies.
- What ailments are homeopathic methods best at addressing?
- Plus, learn how to make your own homeopathic remedies.
- What you can to protect you and your family if an influenza epidemic or pandemic breaks out.
- Can you ever completely kill a virus in your body? the answer may surprise you . . .
- Edo-Phages: The little known, but highly effective, natural anti-biotics.
- Learn the #1 herbal kitchen hack to get your kids (and adults that act like kids) to love herbs.
- Why eating healthy food is not enough and how herbs fill in the gap to better health + how to set up your herbal kitchen so you are ready for every meal.
- Feel confident with the herbs you use every day and get tips on how to pass valuable herbal knowledge on to your kids.
Dr. Nicola Dehlinger
- Why all of us need to detox (yes, that includes you!)
- 5 Keys to staying motivated and deal with cravings so you can stay on track.
- Detox your whole system – how to address not just your physical body, but your heart, mind and soul.
Dr. Patrick Jones
- Learn to translate human herb dosages to treat cats and dogs and which over the counter meds you should never give your pet.
- Best first aid remedies you need to have on hand for your pets so you can address common pet issues like parasites, arthritis, and allergies with your own medicines.
- Tips and tricks to get your dog or cat to easily take herbal medicines.
Learn how easy herbal vinegars are to make with common plants that grow abundantly or are available at the grocery stores and farmer’s markets.
Create super-nutritive condiments by using vinegar’s supreme powers of extracting calcium and minerals from plants.
How to use herbal vinegar in a variety of recipes and discover how delicious they can be!
- Become aware of the cycle of summer into fall and fall into winter and the challenges the body experiences as the seasons cycle.
- Natural medicines that your should gather in fall and how to preserve them for the coming seasons.
- Indept into root medicines – fall is the time to gather these important medicines and how to discover the most useful and abundant roots near you.
- Why Biodynamic agriculture practices produce the most highly potent medicinal herbs.
- See tests results of seed blessing experiments, and how to get basil to grow in the snow with blessings.
- Mysteries of Biodynamic preparations explained and why biodynamically grown is way, way, way beyond organic.
Rosalee de la Foret
- How to match the right herb to the right person, so you get exactly the right herb for you.
- 7 herbal bitters reviewed in-depth with dosages and preparations.
- Discover how the Bitter Taste reduces anxiety, stimulates digestion, balances blood sugar, modulates inflammation, helps the heart, shortens colds and much more.
- How and why to wrap your kidney for adrenal and thyroid health.
- See the entire process of making wool from the birthing of the lambs al the way to felting of their wool.
- Why natural fibers are far superior for keeping your body warm.
- How to make the most effective cannabis medicine in your own kitchen and easily calculate the potency and dosage of your home made CBD medicines.
- DIY Guide on making infused oil with either high-THC or high-CBD cannabis flower.
- Delve into the uses and benefits of your DIY remedies, including physical, emotional, and spiritual.
- How to make herbal lotions, anti-bacterial creams, and a nourishing face serum.
- Learn the best oil to use for herbal face and hand creams.
- 2 Easy methods to get started with infusing oils at home.
- How to identify a plant’s healing power by its taste and choose the right herbs that work best with your specific constitution.
- The herb that has more nutrition than kale and how to know which herbs are super high in nutrients.
- Get Angie’s recipe for herbal ‘bliss balls’ and an antibiotic tea.